Check in: It’s been over a month and I’m still getting used to…
1. Finding screws and nails in my coat pockets.
2. Turning my light out by 10:00 p.m.
3. Not going out on Saturdays.
4. Leaving my car doors unlocked.
5. No longer being a skeleton.
6. Driving, driving, driving.
7. Shopping at Wal-mart.
8. How frickin’ hot I look in my Carhartt overalls. Daaamn right.
Can you believe it’s been a month already??
So far I’ve had a great weekend, jam-packed with lots of work and a healthy chunk of play… with more to come this evening. Be sure to check out posts this week… there will be LOTS of fun pictures!! You don’t want to miss it!
Today I’ll leave you with our newest doeling, and truly a surprise. I’m not sure we’ve settled on a name yet, but for now we’re calling her… Clover!